Monday, December 15, 2008

Jersy's Horse


A couple of weeks ago, Jersy and Jagger went to New Mexico to spend a week with Aunt Tonya and their Grandparents. Grams has a big horse out back named Tonka which Jersy has not stopped talking about. This morning she came down with her toy horse and got my camera and said, "Tonka, say cheese". When the horse did not respond, she said, "Tonka, say CHEESE", then finally she looked at he horse and said, "Oh sorry, Cooney, say cheese". Cooney is the name of Grams dog. When the horse still didn't respond, Jersy looked at me and said, "Mommy, Tonka say cheese, pleeeese". I guess she was hoping I could get the big, plastic toy horse to perform. It's 25 minutes later and she's still trying....

1 comment:

Tami G. said...

I love your pretty blog design, Becky (and I can't believe you live so far away all of a sudden). Looks fun to have snow, though.