Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow!

Now it feels like Christmas! We finally had a substantial amount of snow last night. Driving to church was interesting and it made me realize that we probably need to get warmer church clothes! As soon as we got home this afternoon, the girls changed into big heavy jackets and were begging to go outside. The twins, of course, had to follow, but they had a blast. We had hot soup, sandwiches, and hot chocolate waiting for them when they came inside, and they thought it was the greatest day of their lives. This snow thing is very messy though... it doesn't exactly bode well for wood floors.

Enjoy our new pics, and Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Beaker, I can't believe you are in this blogging world!!! I like it, but you know you might not see a post about every 3-4 months from me. I am sorry, but I just can't seem to have a moment to sit and blog. But I am so excited to see you and your sweet family pictures. What a wonderful cozy house you have, I hope you are loving it there!!! You defintely will have a White Christmas, none of this Arizona stuff huh!!! Take care Beaker, talk to you soon.